The Mars Art Gallery Article Index
The following article index identifies and very briefly describes all the articles on the Mars Art Gallery web site. This index was last updated February 28, 2006.
- The "Mars As Art" Presentation is about the presentation that got this site started.
- Critical Thinking About Mars is an article about the importance of skepticism.
- The Difference Between True Color, False Color and Pseudo Color talks about colorizing images.
- Faking an Alien Airport Complex is an article about the transformation of a Mariner 9 image into an airport terminal.
- Martian Feature Name Nomenclature explains the naming of martian features.
- Planetrolling: Moving Your Planet About Town is a literally true story.
- What Color is Your Planet? an explanation of how color images are created.
- Presentations About Mars is an overview of public presentations about Mars for the Chicago area.
- The Law of Prägnanz and the Face on Mars is an article that explains why we perceive the face on Mars as a face.